Free Community Mental Health Programme in Co. Offaly
Learn more about understanding and minding your mental health by coming along to a free five-week community mental health programme in Co. Offaly.
The programme is being run by GROW in conjunction with the HSE and commences on Tuesday, October 24th in the Community Cabin, Fairgreen, Edenderry. Taking place from 7.30 to 9.30p.m, the programme is free to attend and all are welcome. People can attend one session or all five sessions.
- Week 1 Tuesday October 24th : Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Week 2 Tuesday October 31th: Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Week 3 Tuesday November 7th : Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Week 4 Tuesday November 14th: Mindfulness
- Week 5 Tuesday November 21st: Nine Activities to Ensure Good Mental Health & Wellbeing
For more details contact: 086 811 4135 or email: email@example.com:
“GROW’s mission is to nurture mental health, personal growth, prevention and full recovery from all kinds of mental illness”
- Date: 24th October 2017
- Where: Edenderry