Five-Week Community Mental Health Course in Dunlavin
A free Community Mental Health Programme gets underway in Dunlavin in Co. Kildare in February.
The programme will run for five consecutive Mondays from 7.30 to 9.30pm, commencing on February 12th and concluding on March 12th.
You can attend all or one session. The topics are as follows:
- Week 1: Monday 12th February: Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health.
- Week 2: Monday 19th February: Self Esteem.
- Week 3: Monday 26th February: Building Resilience
- Week 4: Monday 5th March: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Week 5: Monday 12th March: Suicide Awareness & Prevention
For more details, contact 086 803 3126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org