Free Mental Health Course in Longford
Learn more about understanding and minding your mental health.
A free GROW Community Mental Health Programme takes places in Longford in September.
Commencing at 7.30p.m on Monday, September 18th in Longford Family Centre, St. Mel’s Road, the course is free to attend and all are welcome. It is being run by GROW in conjunction with the HSE.
The topics are:
- Week 1 Monday 18th September : Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Week 2 Monday 25th September : Mindfulness
- Week 3 Monday 2nd October: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Week 4 Monday 9th October: Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Week 5 Monday 16th October: Nine Activities to Ensure Good Mental Health & Wellbeing
For more details, contact Assumpta 086 811 4135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.