Be inspired by the experiences of individuals, carers, families, friends and professionals and help us share their success stories to inspire others.Browse Stories
As a result of GROW I am a new person, with a confidence I never realised I could attain.
Find GROW Meetings
Grow hold regular meetings throughout Ireland. Please select a region below to find your nearest meeting or find meetings on Google Maps.
- 25th April 2017 - Letterkenny - Stress Management Workshop in Co. Donegal
- 25th April 2017 - Co. Laois - Free Five-Week Community Mental Health Course – Portarlington
- 25th April 2017 - Co. Wexford - Six Week Stress Management Programme in Co. Wexford
- 30th April 2017 - - Join Operation Transformation Leader for Great Limerick Run
- 6th May 2017 - - Green Ribbon 2017 in Galway City
- Work out how much time you have to commit to fundraising
- Choose something based on your interests that you’ll enjoy
- Pick a manageable amount that you’ll attempt to raise
- Think about who you can you get involved and how to interest them
There is a whole range of ways you can fundraise to make a difference to people affected by mental health problems. You might want to take part in an existing event like a Mini Marathon, Full Marathon, run, cycle or else organise an event of your own choosing. If you want to give it a go you should: