Be inspired by the experiences of individuals, carers, families, friends and professionals and help us share their success stories to inspire others.Browse Stories
As a result of GROW I am a new person, with a confidence I never realised I could attain.
Find GROW Meetings
Grow hold regular meetings throughout Ireland. Please select a region below to find your nearest meeting or find meetings on Google Maps.
- 23rd February 2017 - Cork city - New GROW Group
- 28th February 2017 - Co. Westmeath - FREE Mental Health Community Programme
- 28th February 2017 - Newcastlewest - New GROW Weekly Support Group
- 6th March 2017 - Co. Laois - St. Mary’s CBS Undertake Fundraiser for GROW
- 7th March 2017 - Buncrana - Free Stress Management Workshop
- Work out how much time you have to commit to fundraising
- Choose something based on your interests that you’ll enjoy
- Pick a manageable amount that you’ll attempt to raise
- Think about who you can you get involved and how to interest them
There is a whole range of ways you can fundraise to make a difference to people affected by mental health problems. You might want to take part in an existing event like a Mini Marathon, Full Marathon, run, cycle or else organise an event of your own choosing. If you want to give it a go you should: