Be inspired by the experiences of individuals, carers, families, friends and professionals and help us share their success stories to inspire others.Browse Stories
It is without a shadow of a doubt because of the GROW Program and its many helpful members that I have completely recovered from depression.
Find GROW Meetings
Grow hold regular meetings throughout Ireland. Please select a region below to find your nearest meeting or find meetings on Google Maps.
- 28th March 2017 - Co. Monaghan - GROW Positive Mental Health Talk in Castleblayney
- 30th March 2017 - Co. Cavan - GROW Course on Positive Mental Health – Co. Cavan
- 31st March 2017 - Waterford - ‘Social Prescribing’ Seminar in Waterford
- 3rd April 2017 - Co. Donegal - GROW Information Evening in Killybegs
- 30th June 2017 - Co. Wicklow - GROW Eastern Regional Weekend to be held in Glendalough
- Work out how much time you have to commit to fundraising
- Choose something based on your interests that you’ll enjoy
- Pick a manageable amount that you’ll attempt to raise
- Think about who you can you get involved and how to interest them
There is a whole range of ways you can fundraise to make a difference to people affected by mental health problems. You might want to take part in an existing event like a Mini Marathon, Full Marathon, run, cycle or else organise an event of your own choosing. If you want to give it a go you should: