Free Five-Week Mental Health Programme
A free five week Community Mental Health Education Programme is being run by GROW, in conjunction with the HSE, and commences in the Bridge House Hotel on Thursday, October 18th.
Over the course of five weeks, a variety of topics will be explored. All sessions take place from 7.30-9.30pm and are free of charge. Those interested can attend one or all nights.
- Week 1 Thursday 18th October: Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Week 2 Thursday 25th October: Mindfulness
- Week 3 Thursday 1st November: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Week 4 Thursday 8th November: Suicide: Recognising the Signs, Understanding & Supporting
- Week 5 Thursday 15th November: Coping with Bereavement & Loss
For more details, contact 086 418 3805 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 18th October 2018
- Where: Co. Offaly