Free Community Mental Health Programme to Commence in Athlone
A free five week Community Mental Health Education Programme is being run by GROW, in conjunction with the HSE, and commences in the Prince of Wales Hotel on Thursday, November 8th.
Over the course of five weeks, a variety of topics will be explored. All sessions take place from 7.30-9.30pm and are free of charge. Those interested can attend one or all nights.
- Week 1 Thursday 8th November: Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Week 2 Thursday 15th November: Mindfulness
- Week 3 Thursday 22nd November: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Week 4 Thursday 29th November: Suicide: Recognising the Signs, Understanding & Supporting
- Week 5 Thursday 6th December: Coping with Bereavement & Loss