Free GROW Mental Health Courses in Clondalkin and Pimlico
Learn more about managing your mental health and wellbeing.
Two GROW Community Education Programmes, run in conjunction with the HSE, will underway in Clondalkin and Pimlico in Dublin. Both are free to attend and open to all.
The Clondalkin programme commences on Tuesday, April 17th in Quarryvale Family Resource Centre and takes place from 7 to 9pm.
The topics are:
- Week 1 April 17th: Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health.
- Week 2 April 24th: Stress Management & Coping Skills.
- Week 3 May 1st: Self Esteem
- Week 4 May 8th: Addiction & Mental Health
- Week 5 May 15th: Suicide Awareness & Prevention
For more information, contact 086 8033126 or email [email protected].
Meanwhile, on Wednesday, April 18th a free five week community mental health programme will commence in School Street Family Resource Centr in Pimlico, Dublin 8. The times are 7-9pm.
The topics are as follows:
- Week 1 April 18th:Understanding & Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Week 2 April 25th: Self Esteem
- Week 3 May 2nd: Stress Management & Anxiety
- Week 4 May 9th: Addiction and Mental Health
- Week 5 May 16th: Suicide Awareness & Prevention
For more details, phone John on 086 8033126 or Izabela on 086 8223680.