GROW Recruiting Health and Wellbeing Development Coordinator
GROW are currently seeking to recruit a Health and Wellbeing Development Coordinator
Fixed Term: 18 months 20 Hours per Week
Location: Covering Kildare, West Wicklow, Dublin West, Dublin South City etc.
Closing date for Applications is Sunday 25th February 2019 Interviews to be held on 5 March 2019 in Dublin.
GROW is Ireland’s largest community-based mental health organisation and has been helping people on the road to mental health recovery for almost 50 years.
We hold peer-support groups across Ireland each week. GROW groups follow a practical programme and provide mutual help and support to anyone experiencing mental health difficulties or struggling with their mental wellbeing. Meetings are free and confidential. Besides weekly support meetings, GROW also holds free community education, workplace, carer, and young adult programmes in support of raising awareness and understanding of mental wellbeing.
This role is user centred. The purpose of the role is to liaise with the National Program Coordinator (NPC) and ensure the quality of our health and wellbeing program. The progam aims to
- Raise awareness and understanding of mental health issues in the community and create dialogue around mental wellbeing.
- Implement a promotional and development plan in line with the GROW strategic plan in collaboration with the team
- Deliver the GROW Health and Wellbeing Programmes in the above locations
- Promote GROW as an option within this region
- Develop, improve, strengthen and expand the delivery of the GROW Health and Wellbeing Programs which include:
- The Community Education Program(CEP)
- The Workplace Program(WWP)
- The Stress Management Program
- The Carers Program(CP)
- The Schools and Third level Institutes Program (EIP)
For more details on GROW in Ireland visit our website www.grow.ie
For more information including detailed job specification, contact Cliona: [email protected] or call 01-840 8236
Application is by Cover letter and CV to [email protected]